Notice to students in Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate Courses
Kindly note that the former Principal of Your Highschool will be required to submit a confidential report to the University. You will be required to begin the registration process and submit the secondary school details before the Principal can login and submit the report
Download The Admission Letter with Admission Materials.
In order to download your Admission Letter, You MUST first Provide your KCSE Index number.
Note that the Index Number should include the year you sat for the KCSE
For example: 123456789/2019
Download Additional Admission Materials
Click on each of the links below to downloadThe additional admission materials are downloadable without the Index Number.
- Joining Instructions
- Admission Checklist for Newly Admitted Students.
- Medical Examinations
- Student Rules and Regulations
- Learning Materials
- SSP Students Course Acceptance
- Nairobi CBD Centre Medical Emergency Form
- JOINING INSTRUCTIONS TO STUDENTS ADMITTED IN THE CERTIFICATE IN ANIMATION PRODUCTION PROGRAMME
2021/2022 Fees Structures for First Year Students
- MSc. Sustainable Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Postgraduate Diploma In Technical And Vocational Education
- First Years GoK Fee Structures
- First Years Self sponsored BSc Students Fee Structures
- Diploma Programmes
- Certificate Programmes
- Masters Programmes
- PhD Programmes
- Master of Science In Computer Science